Bank of India has released the latest Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Notification is to fill 158 Officer in General Banking Stream. Applicants are invited to fill the application form online for BOI Recruitment 2018. Candidates must fill the application form before 05th May 2018 to get enrolled in bankofindia.co.in Vacancy. Get information regarding the Education Qualification, Pay Scale and other details in this article. The application for Bank of India Vacancy has already started from 20th April 2018.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||158|
|Name of the Post||Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream|
|Application Release Date||20-04-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream||General||72|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking to fill 158 Vacancies in BOI Recruitment 2018 should have the below eligibility criteria as per Bank of India Board 2018.
- Candidates must have a graduation with minimum 60% marks or more along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from any recognised university/ board.
- Should have a computer course certificate with minimum three months or more.
Applicants must have below prescribed age limit as per Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Age relaxation of 3 to 5 years will be given to the Selected Job Seekers based on their reservations as per Bank of India Board
Applicants who are applying for BOI Recruitment 2018 should pay the following application fee
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Aspirants will be selected based on below method as per Bank of India Recruitment 2018.
- Written Test
Job Seekers who got selected will get a huge pay Scale as per Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream: Rs. 23,700 –
How to apply process for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official Website of Bank of India i.e www.bankofindia.co.in
- In the homepage, click on Career.
- Then search for the notification you want to apply.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill all necessary details in application form.
- Scan your passport size photograph and other documents.
- Then click on submit button and pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of application form for reference purpose.
- Application Starting Date: 20-04-2018
- Application Closing Date: 05-05-2018
- Bank of India Official Website: Click Here
- Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification Details: Download Here
- Application form link for Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Apply for Latest Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Madras High Court Recruitment: Apply for 82 Vacancies before 2nd May 2018
Southern Railway Recruitment: Apply for 2652 Vacancies before 11th April 2018
AAI Recruitment: Apply for 542 Vacancies before 27th April 2018
NIOS Recruitment: Apply for 44 Vacancies before 11th May 2018