BEL Recruitment has released the vacancies for the post of 86 Deputy Engineer. BEL Vacancies are released for the various post. Aspirants who have completed B.tech/ B.E from electronics and communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply. Aspirants will select on the basis of written test and Interview. After the selection job location will be in Bangalore and Panchkula. Read this article further to get more details of BEL Notification.
BEL Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
- Post Name: Deputy Engineer
- Number of Vacancies: 86
- Apply mode: Online
- Job Location: Bangalore, Panchkula
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Starting Date: 27th June 2018
- Last Date: 11th July 2018
- Official Website: www.bel-india.in
BEL Recruitment Jobs Vacancy Details
|Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade) (Bangalore)|
|Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade) (Panchkula)|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking for Deputy Engineer post in BEL Recruitment 2018 should have the following eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification of BEL jobs
- Deputy Engineer, Gen/OBC: First class-B.E/ B.Tech Engineering from any recognized University in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication/Mechanical Engineering.
- Deputy Engineer Post, SC/ST/PWD: First class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines
Age Limit of BEL Notification
Aspirants who are looking forward to BEL Jobs 2018 must have a below-mentioned age limit.
- Aspirants maximum age limit – 26 Years
The age relaxation details are as follows,
- SC/ST – Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Disable person – 10 Years (15 Years for SC/ST PWD and 13 Years for OBC PWD) and for Ex-Serviceman as per government of India rules.
Application Fee of BEL Jobs
- GEN/OBC – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen – NIL
Pay Scale of BEL Careers
Selected Aspirants will get a pay scale as mentioned below
- Rs. 40000 – 140000 /-
Steps to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Click on the apply link given below and fill in the required details.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take print out of the duly filled application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||27th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||11th July 2018|
|Examination Date||19th August 2018|
|BEL Notification||Click here|
|BEL Apply Link||Click here|
|Offical Portal||Click here|