BIS Recruitment 2018: Bureau of Indian Standards has released the latest BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification. Apply now for 109 BIS Scientist B Vacancies through the Online method. Eligible Aspirants can start filling the application form for BIS Recruitment 2018 before the last date. Job Seekers who are willing to apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment (BIS) can get more information about eligibility criteria, pay scale details and how to apply in this article. Apply as fast as possible of BIS Careers @ bis.org.in. Get BIS Results, BIS Syllabus and others details by reading this article further.
BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Name of the Post||Scientist B|
|Number of Vacancies||109|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
BIS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|Scientist B||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||03|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Recruitment Scientist B Posts 2018
Candidates who are willing to work in BIS Scientist B Post should have below-mentioned eligibility Criteria
- Must have a master degree or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate not less than 60% from any recognised university or Board.
For All other Posts:
- Candidates must be a graduate in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum aggregate not less than 60% from recognised board or university.
Applicants can know more about the age limit for the BIS Recruitment Scientist B posts in Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018 by referring the official Notification below.
Candidates should pay the below-prescribed application fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: No Fee
Job Seekers will be selected for BIS Recruitment 2018 based on below provided performance
- Written Exam
Aspirants who got selected will get a huge pay scale as mentioned below.
- Scientist B Posts: Rs. 79,929/-
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment Process 2018:
- First, visit the official website of Bureau of Indian Standards i.e www.www.bis.org.in
- In the home page, you will find career opportunities
- Under career opportunities click on the recruitment advertisement/ results.
- Then click on the notification that you want to apply.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Then click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form like education details and others.
- San your recent passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- After filling the application form click on submit and pay the application fee.
- Take the print out of the application fee for further reference.
- Application Starting Date: 16-03-2018
- Last Date to fill Application: 02-04-2018
- BIS Written Examination: 15-04-2018