CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018: Commissionerate of Municipal Administration (CMA) has been released the vacancies through the CMA Chennai Notification. There are 110 vacancies are available to fill for the post of Sanitary Inspector. In order to apply for this post, the candidates should meet the eligibility norms mentioned in the official CMA Chennai Jobs 2018 Notification. Selected candidates will get posted in the location of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Commissionerate of Municipal Administration is inviting applications through offline. Hence, the interested candidates can apply for this post before the last date. The official website for the Commissionerate of Municipal Administration (CMA) is cma.tn.gov.in.
Details of CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Organization Name: Commissionerate of Municipal Administration (CMA)
- Post Name: Sanitary Inspector
- Number of Vacancies: 110
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Starting Date: 30th December 2017
- Last Date: 19th January 2018
- Exam/Interview Date: Update Soon
- Official Site: cma.tn.gov.in
CMA Chennai Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Category-wise Vacancies||Number of Vacancies|
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CMA Chennai Jobs 2018
The eligibility conditions to meet for applying the CMA Chennai Recruitment is as follows,
CMA Chennai Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. Along with Nine years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an industrial/Commercial/Government Undertakings.
CMA Chennai Recruitment Age Limit:
- SC & ST – 40 Years
- OBC – 30 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 35 years
- MBC, BC – 32 Years
CMA Chennai Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination or Interview.
CMA Chennai Recruitment Application Fee:
Kindly go through the official CMA Chennai Notification for Application fee details.
CMA Chennai Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Pay Scale – Rs.35.400/- per month + Other Allowances.
How to Apply for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the below link to get the CMA Chennai official Notification.
- After that, open that and slowly read the notification thoroughly.
- If you’re eligible, apply for the post by filling the application form mentioned below.
- Make sure to send the filled CMA Chennai Application form before the last date.
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration,
6th Floor Ezhilagam, Annex Building,
Kamarajar Salai, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply – 19th January 2018
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Notification – Download
CMA Chennai Application Form – Fill it now