|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
CPCL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is conducting a recruiting drive to recruit 142 eligible candidates to fill up Central Govt Apprentices Training vacant positions available in CPCL Jobs 2018. However, the board has 142 Vacancies for Central Govt Apprentices Training posts. Interested Candidates can fill up their Online application forms for CPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification from now. However, read this article to know details about the closing date of application, exam dates, eligibility conditions and other related details. In addition to this, visit www.cpcl.co.in to know more about CPCL Careers 2018.
CPCL Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Post Name: Central Govt Apprentices Training Posts
- No of Vacancies: 142
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Chennai
- Starting Date to Apply: 30th July 2018
- Last Date: 12th August 2018
- Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in
CPCL Jobs – Vacancy Details
Eligibility Details of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment
Job Seekers must have the following eligibility criteria to fill the available 142 vacancies in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Board 2018.
Educational qualification of cpcl.co.in Jobs
Must have passed 08th class from any recognized board and must have done ITI in welder course.
- Should have passed B.com from any recognized board.
Back Office Assistant
- Candidates must have passed graduation in any degree from any recognized board/university.
Aspirants can know more about the educational qualifications of Central Govt Apprentices Training from the official CPCL Notification link provided below.
Age limit of CPCL Notification
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected candidates as per CPCL Careers 2018.
Selection Process of CPCL Jobs
Application fee of CPCL Notification
- Candidates can refer the official notification to know about the application fee.
- Applicants who got selected will get a huge pay scale as per CPCL Board 2018.
Steps to Apply for CPCL Recruitment
- Click on the official CPCL Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link and fill all the required details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of CPCL application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||30th July 2018|
|Last Date||12th August 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|