NABARD Recruitment 2018: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is recruiting candidates through the latest NABARD Notification 2018. The NABARD Recruitment Board is looking for eligible job seekers who can fill 92 Assistant Manager in Grade A Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply for this NABARD Jobs before 2nd April 2018. Aspirants can know more information about NABARD Careers 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, and others in this article. Applicants can start applying for NABARD Asst Manager Posts 2018 by visiting @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager in Grade A – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services)|
|Application Release Date||13-03-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3.||Food Processing/ Food Technology||04|
|4.||Land Development (Soil Science)/ Agriculture||08|
|10.||Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||06|
Detailed Eligibility for NABARD Recruitment 2018 for Asst Manager Posts 2018
Job Seekers who want to fill the vacant posts in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development must have the below-mentioned eligibility Criteria.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Verternity Sciences/ Animal Husbandry with a minimum aggregate of 50% or more from any recognised university/ Board.
- Candidates should possess a bachelors degree in Economics/ Agriculture Economics with 50% aggregate from any recognised board/ University.
Food Processing/ Food Technology:
- Must have a Post Graduate Degree in Food Processing/ Food Technology with 50% aggregate from recognised board.
Land Development (Soil Science)/ Agriculture):
- Should have a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with 50% aggregate from recognised board.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Work with 50% aggregate from recognised board.
- Should have a Bachelor Degree in Hydrology/ Geology/ Applied Geology with Hydrogeology with an aggregate of 50% or more.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Forestry with 50% aggregate from recognised board.
- Aspirants should have a Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering/ Climate Change with 50% aggregate from recognised board.
- Candidates should have a bachelors degree with a membership of Institute of Charted Accounts of India.
Job Seekers should have a degree with a minimum of 50% marks or more from any recognised University/ Board.
Applicants must have below prescribed age limit to fill the 92 vacancies in NABARD Recruitment 2018.
- For All Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates based on their reservations as per NABARD Recruitment 2018.
Job Seekers should pay the below-prescribed application fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Others” Rs. 150/-
Candidates will be selected based on below method for NABARD Recruitment 2018.
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
Job Seekers who got selected will get a huge pay Scale as per NABARD Careers Board
- For All Posts: Rs. 28,150/-
How to apply process for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- First, visit the official Website of National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development i.e www.nabard.org.
- On the homepage, you will find What’s New.
- In What’s New click on the notification, you want to apply.
- Download the Notification and read it carefully.
- Then click on the Online Registration link.
- Fill all the details in the application form like age, education details etc.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Then after filling the application form click on submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Application Starting Date: 13-03-2018
- Application Closing Date: 02-04-2018
- Phase I (Preliminary Exam): 12-05-2018
- Phase II (Mains Exam): 06-06-2018