|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018: Officers Training Academy, Join Indian Army
is hiring for 191 SSC (Technical) Posts through online mode. Interested candidates who haven’t applied yet can apply before 09th August 2018 for the post of SSC (Technical) in OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018. However, Candidates can get all the Eligibility Details which are necessary to apply for OTA Chennai Jobs 2018 can get in the below text of this page. Furthermore, the applicant can log on to the official website i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
OTA Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Officers Training Academy, Join Indian Army
- Post Name: SSC (Technical)
- No of Vacancies: 191
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 12th July 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 09th August 2018
- Date of Examination: Oct/ Nov 2018
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
OTA Chennai Jobs – Vacancy Details
Eligibility Details of OTA Chennai Recruitment
Candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to fill 191 vacancies in Officers Training Academy, Join Indian Army Recruitment Board 2018
Educational qualification of OTA Chennai Recruitment
- Must have done Civil Engineering from any recognized board
- Candidates should have done Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate of 50% or more from any recognized board/ university.
Aspirants can have more information regarding the educational qualifications for OTA Chennai Jobs 2018 for SSC (Technical) Posts from the official notification link which is provided below.
Age limit of OTA Chennai Recruitment
For SSC(T)-52 Men and SSCW(T) 23 Women:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Selection Process of OTA Chennai Jobs
- Short Listing
- SSB Interview
Application fee of OTA Chennai Notification
- Check the Official Notification
Pay Scale of OTA Chennai Recruitment
- Captain Level 10 B: Rs.61,300/- to Rs.1,93,900/-
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A: Rs.1,21,200/- to Rs. 2,12,400/-
- Brigadier Level 13A: Rs.1,39,600/- to Rs.2,17,600/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15: Rs.1,82,200/- to Rs. 2,24,100/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant Level 17: Rs.2,25,000/- (fixed)
- General (NFSG) COAS Level 18: Rs.2,50,000/- (fixed)
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale Level 16: Rs.20,5400/- to Rs.2,24,400/-
- Major General Level 14: Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-
- Colonel Level 13: Rs.1,30,600/- to Rs.2,15,900/-
- Major or Level 11: Rs.69,400/- to Rs.2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Level 10: Rs.56100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Steps to Apply for OTA Chennai Recruitment
- Click on the official OTA Chennai Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link and fill all the required details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of OTA Chennai application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||12th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||09th August 2018|
|Examination Date||Oct/ Nov 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|