SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification is released. Interested Candidates can apply for 1330 SSC CPO Vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission Board is hiring candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. Interested candidates can apply for SSC CPO SI posts through @ ssc.nic.in. Candidates can send their duly filled application before 02nd April 2018. Aspirants can know more information about SSC CPO Recruitment like age limit, education details and others by scrolling this article further.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspectors (GD), Sub Inspector (Executive), Asst Sub Inspector.|
|Number of Vacancies||1330|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Pan India|
SSC CPO Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Updating Soon|
|2.||Sub – Inspector (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police.||97|
|3.||Sub – Inspector (GD) in CAPF’s||1180|
|4..||Sub – Inspector ( Executive) – Female in Delhi Police.||53|
SSC CPO Vacancy Details based on Category
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies for Open Category||Number of Vacancies for Ex-Service Man|
|1.||Sub – Inspector (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police.||97||11|
|2.||Sub – Inspector ( Executive) – Female in Delhi Police||53||–|
|3.||Sub – Inspector (GD) in CAPF’s||1073||107|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission CPO Jobs 2018
Job Seekers who are trying for Sub Inspector Posts in SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 should have below mentioned eligibility Criteria.
Sub – Inspector (GD) in CAPF’s:
- Candidates should have a Bachelors Degree from any recognised University/ Board
Sub – Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree from any recognised University/ Board.
- Male Candidates should possess a Valid Driving License for LMV.
- Candidates who do not have a valid driving license are also eligible for all other posts in CAPF’s.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For Female Candidates:
- Should run 100 meters race in 18 Seconds
- Should run 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chaJump:
For Male Candidates:
- Should run 1.6 m race in 6.5 minutes
- Should run 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
Candidates who are applying for Sub Inspector Posts in Staff Selection Commission Board should have the following age limit.
- For All Posts
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates based on their reservations as per Government of Tamil Nadu Norms.
Interested and Eligible Aspirants should pay the below-mentioned application fee.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women: No Fee
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Exam Paper – I
- Written Exam Paper – II
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Standard Test
Selected Aspirants will get the following pay scale as per SSC CPO Jobs 2018
- Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPF’s: Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/-
- Sub Inspector In Delhi Police (Male & Female): Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
How to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- First Visit the official Website of Staff Selection Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- In the home page, you will find Latest News.
- In latest News click on the post that you are looking for.
- Then download the official Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Link and go to CAPF and then click on Click here to apply.
- Then get register and fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- After filling the application form click on Submit button and pay the application fee
- Then take the print out of the duly filled application form for further reference
- Starting Date of Application: 03-03-2018
- Last Date to Send Application Form: 02-04-2018
- Paper I Examination Date: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018
- Paper II Examination Date: 01-12-2018