|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University come up with the TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 Notification. This recruitment notification is for recruiting candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Animal Attendant. There is 03 number of vacancies are available to fill as per the TANUVAS Notification 2018. In this article, you can get details of TANUVAS Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, and apply steps. Furthermore, you can also get direct download links for the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University TANUVAS Notification in the below section.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Animal Attendant
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: Started
- Walk-in Date: 19th & 20th June 2018
- Official Website: www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in
TANUVAS Notification 2018 – Vacancy Details
The vacancy details are given in the TANUVAS Notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Laboratory Animal Attendant are provided below,
|1||Junior Research Fellow||02|
|2||Laboratory Animal Attendant||01|
Eligibility details of TANUVAS Recruitment
The following section explains the eligibility details to meet for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Animal Attendant,
Educational Qualification of TANUVAS Recruitment
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Postgraduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification (or) Graduate degree in a Professional course (Life Science) with NET qualification (or) Postgraduate degree in a professional course (Life science).
- Laboratory Animal Attendant – Desirable: DMLT technician with work experience in a blood bank/ biochemical/ microbiology laboratory Preferable: Animal handling experience.
Kindly go through the official TANUVAS Notification for the age limit details.
Selection Process of TANUVAS Jobs
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 25,000 /- per month with 30% HRA (Rs. 32,500/-)
- Laboratory Animal Attendant – Rs. 15,000 /- per month
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment
- Download the TANUVAS Notification below.
- Read it carefully to know the details of the notification.
- Attend the walk-in interview on 19th and 20th June 2018.
the Canine Research Centre and Networks in the Department of Clinics,
Directorate of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College Campus,
TANUVAS, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Walk-in Interview||19th & 20th June 2018|
|Official Portal||Click Here|