Latest Teaching Jobs Openings in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu TRB has released the latest TN TRB Annual Planner Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates can check out the latest TN TRB Recruitment details here. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released TN TRB Notification to fill the available 3030 vacancies. The TN TRB board released the notification for the post of PG Assistants, Agriculture Instructor, Lectures in Govt Polytechnic colleges. The online application form for Tamil Nadu Teacher Board for various is yet to be released. Candidates can get the notification details @ trb.tn.nic.in. Job Seekers can get more information like age limit, education qualifications and others in this article.
TN TRB Annual Planner Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||PG Assistants, Special Teachers, Lectures in Govt Polytechnic College, Agriculture Instructor.|
|Number of Vacancies||3030|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board 2018 Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Elementary Educational Officer||57|
|3.||Lecture in Government Polytechnic Colleges||1065|
|4.||Assistant Professor for Government Arts and Science Colleges and Colleges of Education||1883|
Tamil Nadu TRB Annual Planner Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are trying for various posts in Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board 2018 must have the below-mentioned eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates should have completed Under Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognised board or University.
Applicants who are looking forward to Various posts in TRB TN Annual Planner Recruitment 2018 must have below provided age limit
- Minimum Age Limit: No Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 57 years
Job Seekers should pay the below-prescribed application fee for Tamil Nadu TRB Exam
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: Rs. 250/-
Candidates who are eligible for various posts in TN TRB Recruitment 2018 will have the following test as a part of the selection process
- Written Test
- Aspirants who got selected will get a huge pay Scale as per Teachers Recruitment board.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- First, visit the official Website of TN TRB i.e www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- In the home page click on the notification that you are looking for.
- Then click on the post that you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form like age, education details etc.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Then after filling the application form click on Submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
TRB Tamil Nadu Annual Planner Recruitment Notification Dates:
|Name of the Post||Release Date of Notification|
|Agriculture Instructor||1st Week of April 2018|
|Assistant Elementry Education Officer||1st Week of June 2018|
|Lecture in Government Polytechnic Colleges||1st Week of May 2018|
|Assistant Professor for Government Arts and Science Colleges and Colleges of Education||1st Week of May 2018|