|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TN TRB Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board recently announced a job notification to fill 186 Assistant Professor vacancies. This will be a golden opportunity for those who are eagerly waiting to get placed in TN TRB Jobs 2018. Interested candidates can apply online for TN TRB Vacancies 2018 before 06th August 2018. However, TN TRB Online Application Procedure starts from 23rd July 2018. Hence, Applicants are advised to get all the TN TRB Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age limit and other details which are necessary to apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2018 in the below sections of this page. Also, visit www.trb.tn.nic.in. Recruitment 2018 for more details.
TN TRB Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancies: 186
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tirunelveli
- Starting Date to Apply: 23rd July 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 06th August 2018
- Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professors/ Assistant Professors (Pre-Law)||186|
Eligibility Details of TN TRB Recruitment
Candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to fill 186 vacancies in Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board 2018
Educational qualification of TN TRB Recruitment
- Candidates must have a done Ph.D. in their respective fields with an aggregate of 55% or more from any recognized board.
Age limit of TN TRB Recruitment
Age relaxation will be provided to selected candidates based on their reservation as per TN TRB Board 2018.
Selection Process of TN TRB Recruitment
- Written Examination
Application fee of TN TRB Notification
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.7,000/-
Steps to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment
- Click on the official TN TRB Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee
- Take the printout of TN TRB application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||06th August 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|