TN TRB Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board recently announced a job notification to fill 814 Computer Instructors Grade – I vacancies. This will be a golden opportunity for those who are eagerly waiting to get placed in TN TRB Jobs 2019. Interested candidates can apply online for TN TRB Vacancies 2019 before 10th April 2019. However, the TN TRB Online Application Procedure starts on 20th March 2019. Hence, Applicants are advised to get all the TN TRB Computer Instructors Grade – I Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age limit and other details which are necessary to apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2019 in the below sections of this page. Also, visit www.trb.tn.nic.in. Recruitment 2019 for more details.
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Computer Instructors Grade – I
- No of Vacancies: 814
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Chennai
- Starting Date to Apply: 20th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 10th April 2019
- Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Computer Instructors Grade – I||814|
Eligibility Details of TN TRB Recruitment
Candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to fill 814 vacancies in Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board 2019
Educational qualification of TN TRB Recruitment
Computer Instructors Grade – I:
- Candidates must have a done bachelor’s degree in their respective fields with an aggregate of 55% or more from any recognized board.
Age limit of TN TRB Recruitment
- Maximum Age: 57 years
Age relaxation will be provided to selected candidates based on their reservation as per TN TRB Board 2019.
Selection Process of TN TRB Recruitment
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Application fee of TN TRB Notification
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
Pay Scale of TN TRB Recruitment
- Computer Instructors Grade – I: Rs.36,900/- to Rs.1,16,600/-
Steps to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment
- Click on the official TN TRB Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee
- Take the printout of TN TRB application form for further reference.
|Advertisement Date||05th March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th April 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|