TNAHD Thoothukudi Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department, Thoothukudi has recently released the Job Notification for filling up 30 AH Assistants Post. The interested and eligible candidates who are looking for the Latest Govt job notification 2018 can make use of this great opportunity for their great life. Eligible candidates can send their application form along with relevant documents to the below address on or before the last date is 01.03.2018. To apply for TNAHD Vacancy 2018 the candidates should check the official notification for eligibility criteria details by downloading the notification from Official website http://www.thoothukudi.tn.nic.in.
TNAHD Thoothukudi Recruitment 2018-19 Details
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD)
Name of the Post: Animal Husbandry Assistants
Number of Vacancies: 30
Last Date: 01-03-2018
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Job Location: Thoothukudi
Official Website: www.thoothukudi.tn.nic.in
TNAHD Thoothukudi Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for TNAHD Thoothukudi Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Applicants can get to know more about the application fee of TNAHD Recruitment 2018 from the official advertisement given below.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
- Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of TNAHD Board.
How to Apply for TNAHD Thoothukudi Recruitment 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of TNAHD Recruitment Krishnagiri i.e www.thoothukudi.tn.nic.in
- On the main page, Check the desired TNAHD official notification.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Know the eligibility criteria and fill the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter necessary details like name, DOB, age limit, and others.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach relevant documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date.
Veterinary Clinic Campus,
Thoothukudi – 628 003.
மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர்,
கால்நடை மருத்துவபெருமனை வளாகம்,
தூத்துக்குடி – 628 003.
- Last date to apply: 01st March 2018