TNAU Recruitment 2018
TNAU Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has been issued the recruitment notification through TNAU Notification 2018. There are 02 vacancies are available as per the TNAU Jobs 2018. Candidates who are willing to work under the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University can apply for this post as the selection process is an interview. Individuals who completed M.Sc. Agriculture/ M.Sc. Agriculture in Agronomy, SS & AC or any other biological discipline can apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow as per the TNAU Recruitment 2018. In this page, you can get the venue details of the TNAU Jobs along with other information of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, and so on.
Details of TNAU Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
- Number of Vacancies: 02
- Apply Mode: Interview
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date: Started
- Last Date: 18th January 2018
- Exam/Interview Date: Update Soon
- Official Site: tnau.ac.in
TNAU Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||02|
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Jobs 2018
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment,
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who have completed M.Sc. Agriculture/ M.Sc. Agriculture in Agronomy, SS & AC or any other biological discipline is eligible to apply.
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- The age limit details are not mentioned in the official notification.
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- There is no application fee mentioned in the TNAU Notification 2018 for applying this post.
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
The Payscale for the Senior Research Fellow post is as follows,
- Rs. 25, 000/- P.M.
How to Apply for TNAU Notification 2018?
- At first, visit the link below to get the TNAU Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Once you have opened, just read the TNAU Notification carefully.
- If you’re eligible for the post of Senior Research Fellow, then fill the application form available at the official website of TNAU.
- Fill the entire details without any error.
- Make sure that you’ve attached the xerox copies of degree certificates, experience certificates, mark list, and so on.
- Keep the application form and certificates with you and submit it when you attend the interview.
The Director (Extension Education)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply: 18th January 2018
TNAU Recruitment 2018 Notification – Download