|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TNBRD Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Board Of Rural Development has recently announced a notification to hire 09 Senior Scientist, Driver and Other Vacancies. The Applicants who intend to be placed in TNBRD Board can apply on or before 14th July 2018. According to the TNBRD Jobs, the applications should be submitted through offline mode. However, candidates can check the additional information of Eligibility Criteria for TNBRD Careers in the below sections of this page.
TNBRD Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development
- Post Name: Senior Scientist, Driver and Other
- No of Vacancies: 09
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 14th July 2018
- Official Website: www.kvkthiruvannamalai.com
TNBRD Jobs – Vacancy Details
The vacancy details provided in the TNBRD Recruitment for the post of Senior Scientist, Driver and Other.
Eligibility Details of TNBRD Recruitment
Candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to fill 09 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development Board 2018
Educational qualification of TNBRD Recruitment
- Senior Scientist & Head: Should have a degree in Agriculture field from any recognized university or board. Must have 8 years of experience in their relevant field.
- Programme Assistant: Candidates should have a bachelors degree in Agriculture or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board or university. Must have one year of experience in Soil & Water testing laboratory. Should have knowledge of computer.
- Assistant (office): Must have a bachelors degree in commerce from any recognized university or board. Should have experience in their relevant field.
Job seekers can have more information regarding the educational qualifications for TNBRD jobs 2018 from the official notification link which is provided below.
Age limit of TNBRD Recruitment
- Senior Scientist & Head: Maximum Age: 45 years
- Subject Matter Specialist: Maximum Age: 35 years
- Programme Assistant: Maximum Age: 30 years
- Assistant/ Stenographer/ Driver: Maximum Age: 27 years
Know more about the age limit to fill 09 vacancies in TNBRD Board 2018 from the official notification link which is provided below.
Selection Process of TNBRD Recruitment
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application fee of TNBRD Notification
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Others: No Fee
Pay Scale of TNBRD Recruitment
- SMS (Animal Science): Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + RGP Rs.5,400/-
- Programme Assistant (Lab Technician): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + RGP Rs.4,200/-
- Programme Assistant (Computer): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + RGP Rs.4,200/-
- Stenographer (Grade-III): Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + RGP Rs.2,400/-
- Driver (Jeep): Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + RGP Rs.2,000/-
- Assistant (Office): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + RGP Rs.4,200/-
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager): Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + RGP Rs.4,200/-
- SMS (Agricultural Engineering): Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + RGP Rs.5,400/-
- Senior Scientist & Head: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + RGP Rs.9,000/-
Steps to Apply for TNBRD Recruitment
- Click on the official TNBRD Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Then download the application form and fill all the required details.
- Paste your recent passport size photo and attach relevant documents.
- Send the duly filled application form to the below address before the last date.
- Take the printout of TNBRD application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||16th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||14th July 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|