TNPL Recruitment 2018: Job Seekers in Tamil Nadu can fill the 12 vacancies released by Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. The TNPL Recruitment Board is looking to fill the 12 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee, Junior Officer & Assistant Officer. Candidates can fill the application form offline and send it to below address by 19th May 2018. Aspirants can get information more information @ www.tnpl.com. Get detailed information regarding application fee, pay scale and other education qualifications by reading this article further.
|Table of Contents:|
TNPL Recruitment 2018 -19 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee, Junior Officer & Assistant Officer|
|Job Location||Kagithapuram (Karur Dt.)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||05-05-2018|
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee, Junior Officer & Assistant Officer||12|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking to fill 12 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited should have the below-prescribed eligibility criteria.
For All Posts:
- Must have passed B.Sc Degree in first class in 3 years full time and First class 2 years M.Sc (Chemistry) full time from any recognised board/ university (or)
- First class B.Tech degree in Pulp and Paper Technology.
- For Management Trainee: Freshers
- Assistant Officer: 5 years
- Junior Officer: 3 years
Aspirants should have below mentioned age limit to fill assistant Officer and other Posts in TNPL Recruitment 2018.
- For Assistant Officer
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- For All other Posts:
- For General (Maximum Age): 25 years
- BC/ BCM/ MBC (Maximum Age): 27 years
- SC/ ST Candidates (Maximum Age): 30 years
There is no application fee for the candidates who are applying for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited.
Aspirants will be selected for TNPL Recruitment based on their performance in below method.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Selected applicants will get the following pay scale as per TNPL Board
- Junior Officer: Rs. 13,900 – 17,100/-
- Assistant Officer: Rs. 15,000 – 18,800/-
- Management Trainee: Rs. 13,900 – 17,100/-
How to Apply method for TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Click on the notification link which is provided below in this article.
- Now you can download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Send the filled application form to below address.
- Take print out of application for future reference.
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639136,
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|TNPL Recruitment Official Notification||Download Here|
|TNPL Recruitment Application Form||Click Here|