|☞TNPSC AHO Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been released 805 vacancies for the post of Assistant horticultural Officer. As per the TNPSC AHO Notification, the applications are invited for the AHO post through online. Interested applicants can fill and submit the TNPSC AHO Application form before the last date (24th June 2018). Read below to know more details of TNPSC AHO Jobs and vacancies of the same.
TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2018 Notification – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant horticultural Officer
- No of Vacancies: 805
- Category: TNPSC
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 25th May 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 24th June 2018
- Exam Date: 11th August 2018 (FN & AN)
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC AHO Notification 2018 – Vacancy Details
The vacany details for the TNPSC AHO Recruitment are as follows,
|Assistant Horticultural Officer (2016-2017) (Code No.3104)||757|
|Assistant Horticultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for SC/ST candidates only) (Code No.3104)||48 (45 SC & 3 ST)|
Eligibility Details for TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2018
Applicants who are interested in applying for the TNPSC AHO Jobs should fulfill the eligibility details mentioned in the TNPSC AHO Notification. Check below to get the details of TNPSC Assistant horticultural Officer Recruitment.
TNPSC AHO Recruitment – Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary Examination and a pass in the 2-years Diploma course in horticultural in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
TNPSC AHO Recruitment – Age limit
The age limit to meet as per the TNPSC Assistant horticultural Officer Jobs as follows,
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Minimum Age is 18 years and no maximum Age limit
- Other categories – Minimum Age is 18 years to 30 Years (should not have completed)
- Differently Abled Persons (Others) – Eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit given.
- For Ex-servicemen – Maximum Age limit is 48 years and the mentioned age concession will not apply to the ex-servicemen candidates who have already been recruited to any class or category or service.
TNPSC AHO Recruitment – Selection Process
The selection process for the TNPSC AHO Jobs as below,
- Written Exam
TNPSC AHO Recruitment – Application/Exam Fee
- One-time registration fee – Rs.150/-
- Exam fee – Rs.100/-
TNPSC AHO Recruitment – Pay Scale
Selected candidates can get a pay as follows,
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/-
Steps to Apply for TNPSC AHO Recruitment
- Click this http://www.tnpscexams.in/ link to get the TNPSC AHO online application form.
- After that, you will be redirected to a one-time registration page (https://www.tnpsconline.com/tnpscenetrlive18/tfrmlogin.aspx).
- If you’ve had already registered, you can just use your login ID and password to apply. Or else, you should create a One-time registration ID.
- Later, using those details, you can apply for the TNPSC AHO Notification.
- Fill the required details without any error.
- Make sure that you’ve submitted your application form before the last date.
Important dates to Remember
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th June 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank|
(SBI or Indian Bank)
|26th June 2018|
|Exam Date for Paper – I||11th August 2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)|
|Exam Date for Paper – II||11th August 2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)|
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||TNPSC AHO Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|