|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notified the latest TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment for 05 TNPSC Vacancies. This will be a great opportunity for the job seekers in Tamil Nadu to settle their life. The vacancies are splitted into Zoology Section (01), Anthropology Section (01), Archaeology Section (01), National Art Gallery Section (01), and Botany Section (01). Interested aspirants who want to apply for this latest TNPSC Asst Curator Recruitment 2018 Notification should meet the eligibility details mentioned in the TNPSC Notification. Later on, you should pass the TNPSC Exams to be eligible for this job. Read on further details about the TNPSC Assistant Curator Notification 2018 in the following section.
TNPSC Recruitment for Assistant Curator – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Curator (Zoology Section (01), Anthropology Section (01), Archaeology Section (01), National Art Gallery Section (01), and Botany Section (01))
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Category: tngovtjobs 2018
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: Will be notified later
- Last Date to Apply: Will be notified later
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Asst Curator Notification – TNPSC Vacancy Details
As per the TNPSC Assistant Curator Notification 2018, the TNPSC Assistant Curator Vacancies are as follows,
|4||National Art Gallery Section||01|
Eligibility Details of TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment
It’s a great pleasure to be an employee of Tamil Nadu Government. To be eligible for applying the TNPSC Asst Curator Recruitment 2018, candidates should meet the eligibility criteria provided below,
Educational Qualification of TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment
- Aspirants should have completed the degree in specified discipline from the recognized university.
Age limit of TNPSC Asst Curator Recruitment 2018
Contenders have to meet the following age limit criteria as per the TNPSC Assistant Curator Notification 2018,
Selection Process of TNPSC Recruitment for Asst Curator
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment 2018 should undergo the following selection procedure to be eligible for the specified post,
- Written Exam or Shortlisting
Application Fee of TNPSC Jobs of Assistant Curator 2018
Aspirants who would like to apply for this TNPSC Exams should pay the application/exam fee mentioned below,
- One-time registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Exam fee: Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale of TNPSC Asst Curator Recruitment
- (PB1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment
- Download the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Curator Recruitment Notification 2018 in the below section.
- Visit this website “http://www.tnpscexams.in/” to get the apply link.
- Check for the link mentioning the TNPSC Assistant Curator Recruitment 2018 to apply.
- Fill in the details mentioned in the TNPSC Asst Curator Application form.
- Apply before the last date and take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||Will be notified later|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Notification||Link will be active soon|
|Apply link||Link will be active soon|
|Official Portal||Click Here|