TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Assistant cum Data Operator syllabus is updated here. Download it for free of cost. Candidates who applied for this posts they might have a question on their mind, What are the BMTC Syllabus I need to prepare? What will be the BMTC Exam Pattern? Hence, We are here to take you out of this questions. Aspirants those who applied for BMTC Junior Assistant cum Date Entry Operator Exam and whose aim is to crack the online assessment can get the Updated BMTC Exam Syllabus here.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
We believe that lots of applicants are applied for the TNPSC APP Exam 2018. And, those candidates are now waiting for the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus and Exam Pattern to decide how to prepare for the exam. So, we have gathered the in-depth syllabus of the Tamil Nadu Public Service exam and Test Pattern 2018 and listed below. In the below-mentioned TNPSC APP Exam Syllabus, you can find the topics for every subject that comes for the written test. Check the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 Pdf and read all those topics to attend the exam effectively. And, if you read this full page, you can get the exam pattern as well. Consider both the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 before preparing for the written exam.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Method||Written Examination|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Mains Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2018
Everyone would like to pass the written test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board. To do that, the applicants should check the TNPSC APP Syllabus mentioned in the below section thoroughly. We will update the appropriate TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus, once it will be released by the TNPSC Board.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2018
|Name of the Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks|
|Paper – I||The Indian Panel Code 1860||50|
|Final report and Framing of Charges||30|
|Paper – II||The Criminal Procedure Code 1973||40|
|Indian Evidence Act||40|
|The Civil Procedure Code1908||20|
|Paper – III||Constitution Law||40|
|Paper – IV||Central & State Acts||50|
- The TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam is an Objective type exam, i.e Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 4 Papers.
- Total Marks for TNPSC APP Exam is 350.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- There will be 1/2 negative marking for each incorrect answer.
Download Tamil Nadu Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Candidates can download the latest TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus Syllabus PDF by clicking on the link which is provided below. Aspirants can know more about tnpsc.gov.in Syllabus for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts in the following section.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam SYllabus
The Indian Panel Code Syllabus
- General Explanations.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Of Offences against the State.
- Of Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Of Offences against the Public Tranquillity.
- Of Offences Relating to Elections.
- Of Contempts of Lawful Authority of Public Servants.
- Of Offences relating to coin and Government Stamps.
- Of Offences relating to Weight and Measures.
- Of Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Morals.
- Of Offences Against Property.
- Of Offences affecting the Human Body.
TNPSC APP Syllabus – The Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Section 9: Resubjudice.
- Section 10: Stay of Suits.
- Order VII: Plaint (Sample Format)
- Section 11: resjudicata.
- Order VIII: Written Statement (Simple Format)
Constitutional Law Syllabus – TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principals of State Policy
- Write Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Court
Human Rights Syllabus
- The protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
Legal Aid Syllabus
- Legal Services
- Lok Adalat System
Central Acts Syllabus – TNPSC APP Syllabus
- The Arms Act, 1959.
- The Cable Televisions Network Regulating Act 1995( Amendment 2012)
- The Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act,2006
- The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986.
- The Child Labour(Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Act 2016
- The Cinematograph Act, 1952
- The Copy Rights Act, 1957(Amendment Act, 2012)
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961. ( Amendment Act 1986)
- The Electricity Act, 2003 ( Amendment Act, 2007)
- The Essential Commodities Act 1955 (Amendment Act 2010)
- The Explosives Act, 1884.
- The Explosives Substances Act, 1908 (Amendment Act 2001)
- The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956. (Amendment Act 1986)
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Child Act, 2000. (Amendment Act 2015)
- The Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- The probation of Offenders Act, 1958. (Amendment Act 2009)
- The Public Gambling Act, 1867
- The Railway Property unlawful Possession Act, 1966. (Amendment Act 2012)
- The SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act, 1989. (Amendment Act 2015)
- The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
- The Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971. (Amendment Act 2005)
- The Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994. (Amendment Act 2011)
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Amendment Act, 2012 )
- The Information Technology Act, 2000. (Amendment Act, 2010)
- Identification of Prisoner’s Act, 1920.
- Mental Health Act, 1987.
- The Mental Health Care Act 2017
- Indecent Representation of Woman (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- The Foreigners Act,1946(Amendment Act 2004)
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985.
- The Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2016.
- Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994.
- The Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act 1984.
TNPSC APP Syllabus – Tami Nadu State Acts Syllabus
- The Tamil Nadu City Police Act, 1888.
- Tamil Nadu Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Drug- Offenders, Forest Offenders, Goondas, Immoral Traffic OffendersSand Offenders, Sexual Offenders,
Slum-Grabbers, And Video Pirates, Act, 1982.
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act, 1937.( (Amendment Act, 2008)
- The Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, 1930.
- The Tamil Nadu Forest Act. No. 4 of 1882.
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition Harassment of Women Act. 1998 (TN Act 44 of 1998).
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1997.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of charging of Exorbitant Interest Act, 2003.
- The Tamil Nadu Property (Prevention of Damage and Loss) Act, 1992 (Amended Act
- The Tamil Nadu Open Places Disfigurement Prevention Act, 1959.
- The Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- The Tamil Nadu Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes Banning Act, 1978.
- The Tamil Nadu Exhibition of Films of T.V. Screen through VCR and through Cable
- Television Network (Regulation) Rules. 1984.
- The Tamil Nadu Kidneys (Authority or use of Therapeutic Purposes)Act, 1987.
- The Tamil Nadu Open Places (Regulation of pasting of Posters and Fixing of Thatty
Boards) Rules, 1995.
- The Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act,
- 1997. (Ten questions will be framed in the above Acts each carrying five marks)
- Tamil Nadu Clinical Establishments(Regulation) Act, 1997
- Tamil Nadu Police Standing Order.