|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TNPSC Translator Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been issued the TNPSC Notification for the post of Translator and Translation Officer. There are 16 vacancies are available to fill as per the TNPSC Translator Notification. Candidates who are interested in working as a Translation Officer and Translator can apply for this TNPSC Vacancies through online. Get the apply online link for the TNPSC Recruitment below. Besides, you can also check the details of TNPSC Notification for the Translator and Translation Officer posts here.
TNPSC Translator Recruitment – tnpsc.gov.in
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Translator and Translation Officer
- No of Vacancies: 16
- Category: TNPSC
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 30th May 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 29th June 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 03rd July 2018
- Exam Date: 18th August 2018
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Translator Notification 2018 – Vacancy Details
Eligibility Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested in working as a Translator or Translation Officer have to fulfill the eligibility details mentioned in the TNPSC Notification. Read the below sections to know the detailed information for TNPSC Translation Officer Recruitment.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Translator Recruitment
- Translation Officer – Candidates should have B.L. Degree (3 years or 5 years) or its equivalent; OR (b) Second Class Master’s Degree in Tamil; AND (ii) Proficiency in Tamil.
Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons having experience in translation of Deeds, Agreements, Bills, Acts, Rules, Orders or Notifications from English to Tamil.
- Translator – Aspirants should have B.L. Degree (3 years or 5 years) or its equivalent, OR (b) Bachelor’s Degree with Tamil in Part-I; and B.G.L. Degree; OR (c) Second Class Master’s Degree in Tamil; AND (ii) Proficiency in Tamil.
Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons having previous
experience in translation of Deeds, Agreements, Bills, Acts, Rules or Orders from English to Tamil.
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
The age limit details to meet as per the TNPSC Notification for Translator posts is provided below,
- There is no maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
- Other Candidate for those who are not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] should not have completed 30 years (Maximum Age Limit).
Age Concession details:
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs||‘Others’ i.e., applicants not belonging to SCs,|
SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs
|Differently Abled||Ex-Servicemen||Differently Abled||Ex-Servicemen|
|No Maximum Age Limit||40 Years||48 Years|
Selection Process for TNPSC Translator Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in,
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application fee for TNPSC Notification 2018
The application fee or exam fee details are mentioned below,
|Type||General||SC/ ST/PWD & Exs|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150/- (OTR)||Full Exemption|
|Application Fees||Rs. 150/-||Full Exemption|
Payment Mode: Candidates should through SBI Online Payment as per the TNPSC Notification 2018.
Pay Scale for TNPSC Translator Recruitment 2018
- Translation Officer (Post Code 3105) – Rs.56100-177500/-
- Translator (Post Code 3106) – Rs.36400-115700/-
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Click the link http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html to get the official TNPSC Notification for the post of Translator and Translation Officer.
- Read the Notification carefully and later on click the link to http://www.tnpscexams.in/ to get the apply online link.
- If you’ve had already registered, you can just use your login ID and password to apply. Or else, you should create a One-time registration ID.
- After that, using those details, you can apply for the TNPSC Translator Notification.
- Fill the required details without any mistake.
- Be sure that you’ve submitted your application form before the mentioned last date.
Important dates to Remember
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th June 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank|
(SBI or Indian Bank)
|03rd July 2018|
|Exam Date for Paper – I||18th August 2018 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)|
|Exam Date for Paper – II||18th August 2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)|
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||TNPSC Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|