Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency has released TNSDMA Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are looking for latest TNSDMA Jobs can apply for Agriculture Expert Posts. The board has released the various number of vacancies for the role of Agriculture Expert. Interested and Eligible Candidates can start sending the application form for TNSDMA Recruitment before last date i.e 14/03/2018. Aspirants can download the official notification @ tn.gov.in. Job Seekers can get a lot more information about TNSDMA vacancy like age limit, education details and others by reading this article further.
TNSDMA Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency|
|Name of the Post||Agriculture Expert|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||28-02-2018|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
TNSDMA Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Agriculture Expert (Agronomy and Crop Production)||Various|
|2.||Water Resource Management Expert (Hydrology and Flood Control)|
|3.||Rural Development and Livelihood Expert|
|4.||Watershed Management Expert|
|5.||Capacity Building/ Training Consultant|
TNSDMA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing to work in Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency for the role of agriculture expert should Posses below mentioned Eligibility Criteria
Agriculture Expert (Agronomy and Crop Production):
- Must have a postgraduate degree in Agronomy-Soil Science, Agriculture Extension and should have knowledge & Experience in Cultivation Practices.
Water Resource Management Expert (Hydrology and Flood Control):
- Should have a post graduate in Hydrology/ Must be a graduate in Engineering in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering.
- Candidate must have good knowledge & Experience in River Basin Management, Integrated Water Resources Management of Tamil Nadu.
Rural Development and Livelihood Expert:
- Aspirants must have done graduation in Arts/ Science/ Management Sociology/ Urban/ Rural Planning or Social Sciences.
- Must have experience in Planning livelihood/ Social Security/ Rehabilitation Aspects.
Watershed Management Expert:
- Must be a graduate in Soil and Water Conservation/ Agriculture Engineering.
- Preference will be given to the applicants who have 25 years of experience in the Watershed Management.
Capacity Building/ Training Consultant:
- Should be a Post Graduate in Engineering/ Management Sociology/ Urban/ Rural Planning or relevant field.
- Candidates having 10 years of proven experience in Training and Capacity building in Government Organizations will be given preference.
- Aspirants must have a minimum Master Degree in Mass Media Communication and Journalism.
- Candidates having experience in Disaster Management in Government or Internation organizations will mostly be prefered.
Job Seekers should possess below-mentioned age limit as per TNSDMA Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Candidates will get age relaxation based on their reservations as per Government of Tamil Nadu norms.
Candidates can refer the official notification of Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency which is given below.
Aspirants who are looking forward to filling the vacancies of Agriculture Expert will have the following prescribed tests as selection process
- Merit Test
Applicants who got selected will get pay scale as
- Agriculture Expert (Agronomy and Crop Production): Rs. 60,000/-
- Water Resource Management Expert (Hydrology and Flood Control): Rs.60,000/-
- Documentation Specialist: Rs. 50,000/-
- Capacity Building/ Training Consultant: Rs. 60,000/-
- Watershed Management Expert: Rs. 60,000/-
- Rural Development and Livelihood Expert: Rs. 60,000/-
How to apply for TNSDMA Recruitment 2018
- First, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Agency i.e www.tn.gov.in
- In search window search for recruitment
- You will find the notification for what you are looking for.
- Then download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Fill the application form with all the details like age, educational qualifications etc.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach relevant documents
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Then send the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Starting Date: 28-02-2018
- Last Date to send Application: 14-03-2018