|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has recently announced a notification to hire 309 Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Vacancies. The Applicants who intend to be placed in TNUSRB Board can apply on or before 10th August 2018. According to the TNUSRB Jobs, the applications should be submitted through Online mode. However, candidates can check the additional information of Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Careers in the below sections of this page.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (SI) Technical
- No of Vacancies: 309
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 11th July 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 10th August 2018
- Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Sub Inspector (SI) Technical||309|
Eligibility Details of TNUSRB Recruitment
Candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to fill 309 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Board 2018
Educational qualification of TNUSRB Recruitment
- Must have completed a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from state recognized board.
- Should have obtained the degree before the date of notification i.e 11th July 2018.
Job seekers can have more information regarding the educational qualifications for TNUSRB Jobs 2018 for SI Posts from the official notification link which is provided below.
Age limit of TNUSRB Recruitment
- Sub Inspector:
Know more about the age limit to fill 309 vacancies in TNUSRB Board 2018 from the official notification link which is provided below.
Selection Process of TNUSRB Recruitment
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Exam
- Viva Voice
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application fee of TNUSRB Notification
- For All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Check the Official Notification
Steps to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment
- Click on the official TNUSRB Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link and fill all the required details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of TNUSRB application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||11th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10th August 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|