Union Public Service Commission Board has released the UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. The notification is to fill 392 vacancies. The UPSC Board is looking for the candidates who can fill the NA & NDA I & Various other Posts. Candidates who are interested to work for upsc.gov.in Jobs can apply online before 02nd February 2019. Job Seekers who are willing to fill 392 vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2019 can get information about education details and others in this article.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||392|
|Name of the Post||NA & NDA I & Various Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||09-01-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||04-02-2019|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy (Indian Army)||208|
|National Defence Academy (Indian Air Force)||92|
|National Defence Academy (Indian Navy)||42|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||50|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Serice Commission Recruitment 2019
Applicants who want to fill 392 vacancies should have the following eligibility criteria as per UPSC Board.
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- Must have passed 12th class or more from any recognized board.
Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy:
- Should have passed 12th class or more from any recognized board.
Candidates should have the following age limit as per UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003 are eligible
Candidates should pay the below application fee to fill 392 vacancies as per UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Others: No Fee.
Aspirants will be selected for UPSC Recruitment 2019 based on their performance in the following method
- Written Test
- Intelligence and Personality Test
Job Seekers can refer the official Notification Link which is provided below.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Click on the UPSC Official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the details in the notification carefully.
- Then, click on the UPSC Online Application Form.
- Fill up all the required information in the Application Form.
- Upload your recent photograph and necessary documents if required.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Application: 09-01-2019
- Last Date to Pay the Payment: 04-02-2019
- Date of Examination: 21st April 2019