AIESL Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Service Limited is looking for the candidates who can fill 70 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Vacancies. The AIESL Board has recently released this AIESL Jobs 2019 Notification. Candidates who are interested can apply offline for this AIESL 70 Vacancies from 11th January 2019. One can Apply Offline for this Air India Engineering Service Limited Vacancies from the link which is provided below in this article.
AIESL Jobs 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL)|
|Name of the Post||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
|Application Starting Date||11th January 2019|
|Mode of Application Process||Offline|
|Job Location||Trivandrum, Kerala|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|For TRIVANDRUM-MRO||B1 AMEs – 35|
|B2- AMEs – 29|
|For NAGPUR –MRO||B1 AMEs- 06|
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Jobs 2019
If you want to fill the 300 vacancies that are released by the Air India Engineering Service Limited, then you must possess below eligibility criteria
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer: The applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- For General Candidates: Maximum Age: 55 years
- For OBC Candidates: Maximum Age: 58 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: Maximum Age: 60 years
- For Ex-Servicemen: Maximum Age: 60 years
Selection Process for AIESL Jobs 2019
Aspirants will be selected for Air India Engineering Service Limited Board 2019 based on
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST & Other Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can refer to the official notification link provided below.
How to apply for AIESL Jobs 2019?
- Click on the AIESL Official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the details in the notification carefully.
- Then, click on the Offline Application Form.
- Fill up all the required information in the Application Form.
- Paste your recent photograph and necessary documents if required.
- Then Pay the application fee and send it to the below address before the last date.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Chief Maintenance Manager,
Air India Engineering Services Ltd.MRO hangar,
Important dates & Links of AIESL Recruitment 2019
|Application Starting Date||January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||6 months from the date of advertisement|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form Link||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|