|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
BARC Recruitment 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the recruitment notification. The Notification is to fill 224 Scientific Assistant & Technician Posts in BARC Jobs. Candidates who are eligible can apply for BARC Vacancies before the last date i.e 20th August 2018. Aspirants can know more about BARC Recruitment like educational qualifications, pay scale and other details in this article.
BARC Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant & Technician Posts
- No of Vacancies: 224
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: India
- Starting Date to Apply: 28th July 2018
- Last Date: 20th August 2018
- Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
BARC Jobs – Vacancy Details
Eligibility Details of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment
Job Seekers must have the following eligibility criteria to fill the available 224 vacancies in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Board 2018.
Educational qualification of barc.gov.in Jobs
Scientific Assistant/ C Mechanical:
- Must have done diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized board.
Scientific Assistant/ C Chemical:
- Should have done a diploma in Chemical Engineering from any recognized board.
Technician/ B Laboratory:
- Candidates must have done B.Sc with a minimum of 60% or more from any recognized university/ board.
Job Seekers can know more about the educational qualifications of Scientific Assistant & Technician Post from the official BARC Notification link provided below.
Age limit of BARC Notification
For Scientific Assistant:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected candidates as per BARC Careers 2018.
Selection Process of BARC Jobs
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
Application fee of BARC Notification
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For Other Candidates: No Fee
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Other Candidates: No Fee
Pay Scale of BARC Careers
Applicants who got selected will get a huge pay scale as prescribed below
- Scientific Posts: For 1st Year: Rs.16,000/-, 2nd Year: Rs.18,000/-
- Technician Post: For 1st Year: Rs.10,500/-, 2nd Year: Rs.1.25,000/-
- Scientific Posts: Rs.44,900/-
- Technician/ B Post: Rs.21,700/-
- Technician/ C Post: Rs.25,500/-
Steps to Apply for BARC Recruitment
- Click on the official BARC Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link and fill all the required details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of BARC application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||28th July 2018|
|Last Date||20th August 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the BARC Recruitment 2018. The BARC Board is looking for Stenographer and Junior Purchase Assistant who can fill 11 vacancies through BARC Recruitment Gate Exam. Interested Job Seekers can apply for BARC Careers 2018 before the last date. BARC Chennai Board is interested in hiring the eligible candidates to fill 11 vacancies of Stenographer Vacancies. Eligible Applicants can send their duly filled application form to below address before April 16th, 2018. Job Seekers can get application form for BARC Recruitment @ barc.gov.in. Candidates can have more information about BARC Recruitment like education details, age limit, and others by looking forward to this article.
BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Junior Purchase Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||17-03-2018|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre 2018 Job Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper||05|
|2.||Stenographer Grade – II||01|
|3.||Stenographer Grade – III||05|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018
Candidates looking forward to work in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre as Stenographer and Junior Purchase Assistant Posts must have the following eligibility criteria.
Stenographer Grade-II Post:
- Aspirants should have passed matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Should have a 100 w.p.m speed in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m in English Typing.
Stenographer Grade-III Post:
- Candidates should have passed matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Should have an 80 w.p.m speed in English Stenography and 30 w.p.m in English Typing.
Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper:
- Must have a degree with an aggregate of 50% or more in any stream from any recognized university or Board.
- Diploma in Materials Management will be given more preference.
Aspirants who want to fill 11 vacancies in BARC 2018 through Gate must have a below-mentioned age limit.
- For all Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
Selected Candidates will get age relaxation based on their reservation as per BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Job Seekers can know more about the application fee for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2018 form the official advertisement given below.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Exam
Selected Candidates will get a pay scale as mentioned below
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs. 35,400
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs. 25,500
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper: Rs. 25,500/-
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre i.e www.barc.gov.in
- In the home page, you will find Career Opportunities.
- Under career opportunities, Click on Recruitment.
- Then you will find the notification that you are looking for.
- Then download the application form for the post you are applying for.
- Read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Then click on Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the application form like date of birth, age and education qualifications.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and attach relevant documents.
- After filling click on Submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take print out of the duly filled application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Application: 17-03-2018
- Last Date of Application: 16-04-2018
- Date of Examination: May/ June 2018