BPCL Recruitment 2018 : The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has released its job openings for the post of General Workman-B(Trainee). The BPCL Jobs 2018 has a total of 44 vacant seats to be filled. The mode of application for the post is online. Contenders those eligible can make use of this opportunity and can apply for the job on or before 11th June 2018. The article below provides the complete details of the vacancy.
|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
BPCL Recruitment 2018 -19 Overview
- Organization Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Post Name: General Workman-B(Trainee)
- Number of Vacancies: 44
- Apply mode: Online
- Job Location: Kochi ,Kerala
- Category: Government Jobs 2018
- Starting Date: 28th May 2018
- Last Date: 11th June 2018
- Exam/Interview Date: July/Aug 2018
- Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|General Workman-B (Trainee) – Chemical||30|
|General Workman-B (Trainee) – Mechanical||12|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)) – Instrumentation||02|
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Recruitment 2018
Aspirants applying for BPCL Jobs 2018 have to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
General Workman-B( Trainee) – Chemical:
- Candidates must possess first class diploma in chemical engineering/Technology.
- Also must possess 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
General Workman-B(Trainee) – Mechanical:
- Aspirants must possess first Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
General Workman-B(Trainee) – Instrumentation:
- First Class Diploma in Instrument Technology OR Instrumentation &
Control OR Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Age Limit for BPCL Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Selection Process for BPCL Recruitment 2018
The selection process for BPCL Notification is as follows
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
Pay Scale for BPCL Jobs 2018
- General Workman-B(Trainee) Chemical Grade I : Rs.11500 – 20000/-
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical Grade I : Rs.11500 – 20000/-
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Instrumentation Grade I : Rs.11500 – 20000/-
Steps to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must visit the official website of www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- Click on the notification for which you have applied.
- Read through the instructions properly and apply for the job.
- Enter required details and fill in your academic qualification and other related information.
- Make sure that the entered details are correct.
- Submit the application form and make the payment.
- Take a print out of BPCL Online application form.
Important Dates for BPCL Recruitment 2018
|Notification Release Date||28th May 2018|
|Last date to Apply||11th June 2018|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|BPCL Notification Link||Download Here|
|BPCL Application Form||Click Here|