Court of Small Causes Chennai announces the job openings through Court of Small Causes Chennai recruitment. There are 74 vacancies are out there for the post of Steno – Typist – Grade III, Typist & Others. Candidates should have passed 10th & degree to apply for this post. The age limit for applying this post is 18 to 35 years. Besides, you can get more details about the Court of Small Causes Chennai Jobs 2019 here on this page. This includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how-to-apply steps.
Details of Court of Small Causes Chennai Recruitment
- Organization Name: Court of Small Causes Chennai
- Post Name: Steno-Typist-Grade III, Typist & Others
- Number of Vacancies: 74
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Job Location: Chennai
- Starting Date: 18th February 2019
- Last Date: 08th March 2019
- Exam/Interview Date: Update Soon
- Official Site: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/chennai
District Court Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Steno – Typist – Grade III||07|
Eligibility Criteria for Court of Small Causes Chennai Jobs 2019
The following are the eligibility criteria for the District Court Chennai Recruitment,
- Steno – Typist: Candidates should have passed SSLC from the recognized board/institute.
- Junior Bailiff: Must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board
Applicants can know more about the educational qualifications from the official notification link provided below.
The age limit for the District Court Vellore Recruitment is,
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- For Backward Classes & Muslims Candidates: Maximum Age Limit – 32 years
- General Candidates: Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
- Written Exam
- Steno – Typist – Grade III: Rs.20,600 – 65,500 per month
- Typist: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- per month
- Junior Assistant: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- per month
- Senior Bailiff: Rs.19,500 – 60,300/- per month
- Junior Bailiff: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- per month
- Process Writer: Rs.16,600 – 52,400/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700 – 50,000/- per month
- Watchman: Rs.15,700 – 50,000/- per month
How to Apply for Court of Small Causes Chennai Recruitment?
- Click on the official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Then click on the apply Offline link and fill all the details in application form.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill all details in application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo and attach relevant documents.
- Take a copy of the filled application form for further use.
- Send the filled application form to below address before the last date.
High Court Campus,
Chennai – 104.
|Starting Date to Apply||18th February 2019|
|Last Date||08th March 2019|
|Application form Link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|