|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
Income Tax Recruitment 2018: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax will soon release the recruitment notification. The Notification is to fill 20,750 Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others Posts in Income Tax Jobs. Aspirants can make a bookmark of this page for more further details. We will update this page once the official notification will be released by Income Tax Recruitment Board. Job Seekers who are looking for Jobs in Income Tax Office will get all type of information in this page. Check regularly this page for more like education qualification & others details about Income Tax Vacancy 2018.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax|
|Post Name||Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others Posts|
|No of Vacancies||20,750|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Application Last Date||Updated Soon|
Income Tax Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Office||20,750|
|Multi Tasking Staff|
|TA/Steno Grade – II|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
Eligibility Details for Income Tax Vacancy 2018
Job Seekers must have the following eligibility criteria to fill the available 20,750 vacancies in Income Tax Recruitment Board 2018.
Educational qualification of incometaxbangaluru.in Jobs
- Must have passed Matriculation (or) 12th Class Passed (or) Diploma/Bachelor Degree (or) Any Graduation.
- Must have the Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in English
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected candidates as per Income Tax Careers 2018.
Selection Process of Income Tax Jobs
- Written Test
Application fee of Income Tax Vacancy
- Refer the Official Notification Link
Pay Scale of Income Tax Careers
Applicants who got selected will get a huge pay scale as prescribed below
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.44,900/- per month
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.18,000/- per month
- Stenographer Grade 2 Vacancy: Rs.20,200/- per month
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment
- Click on the official Income Tax Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link and fill all the required details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of Income Tax application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Apply Link||Updated Soon|
|Official Portal||Click Here|