ITBP Recruitment 2019: Indo Tibetian Border Police recruits 496 Candidates for Medical Officer (MO), Special Medical Officer & Others Posts. Eligible Male and Female aspirants can submit your ITBP Online applications from 26th March 2019. The Closing Date to submit your applications for ITBP Vacancy Medical Officer (MO), Special Medical Officer & Others is 1st May 2019. Get details such as eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, ITBP Salary and others regarding ITBP Police Jobs 2019 in the following sections. Also, visit www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment 2019 for more details.
ITBP Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetian Border Police (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (MO), Special Medical Officer & Others|
|No of Vacancies||496|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||1st May 2019|
ITBP Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant)||317|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||175|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command)||04|
Eligibility Details of ITBP Notification
Job Seekers should have below eligibility criteria to fill the 496 Medical Officer (MO), Special Medical Officer & Others vacancies in ITBP Board 2019
Specialist Medical Officer: Must be a graduate in Medicine (MBBS) or its equivalent from a recognized board or University
Medical Officer (Asst Commandant): Must possess Medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule from a recognized board
More details about the educational qualifications refer to the official notification link provided below.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command): Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Medical Officer (Asst Commandant): Maximum Age: 30 Years
Selection Process of ITBP Jobs
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
Examination Fee for all Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fee
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month
- Medical Officer (Asst Commandant): Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command): Rs.78,800/- to Rs.1,09,200/- per month
Steps to Apply for ITBP Recruitment
- Click on the official ITBP Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button and Pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of ITBP Careers application form for further reference.
|Application Starting Date||26-03-2019|
|Application Last Date||01-05-2019|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Active from 02-04-2019)|
|Official Website||Click Here|