The latest notification is released by Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment 2018. The Notification is to fill 52 vacancies for various posts. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program Kanchipuram is looking for candidates who can fill the posts of Medical Officer, Health Visitor, Lab Technician and Various other posts. Eligible Aspirants can apply for Kanchipuram RNTCP Jobs 2018 before the last date @ www. kanchi.tn.nic.in. Job Seekers can get more information like age limit, education qualifications, pay scale and other details by scrolling this article further.
Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program Kanchipuram|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Health Visitor, Lab Technician and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||District Programme Coordinator||01|
|3.||Senior Treatment Supervisor||03|
|6.||Data Entry Operator||02|
Kanchipuram RNTCP Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking to get placed in Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program Kanchipuram for various posts should possess the following eligibility criteria
- Aspirants should have passed MBBS or its equivalent from recognized university or Board
For All other Posts:
- Job Seekers must have completed 12th or more from recognized university or Board.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Applicants can get to know more about the application fee of Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment 2018 from the official Advertisement below.
Job Seekers who got selected for various posts in Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program Kanchipuram will get a huge pay scale as per Tamil Nadu Board.
Candidates who want to get placed in various posts in Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment will have below prescribed selection method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Kanchipuram RNTCP Recruitment 2018
- First visit the official Website of Kanchipuram RNTPC i.e: www.kanchi.tn.nic.in
- In home page, you will find What is New
- Under What is New click on Application Download
- Download the Official Notification along with Application Form.
- Read the official notification before filling the application form
- Then fill the application form with your details like age, name and education qualifications.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach relevant documents
- After filling the application form send it to the below-given address.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference before sending the speed post.
The Deputy Director Health Services,
Office of the Deputy Director of Health Services,
State Health Society,
RNTCP District Head Quarters Govt Hospital Campus,
Kanchipuram – 631 502
- Application Starting Date: 24-02-2018
- Last Date for filling Application: 02-03-2018