|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 is out. District Court Karur has been issued the job notification for the post of Computer Operator. There are 07 vacancies are available as per the Karur District Court Notification. Candidates are advised to apply for the Karur District Court Jobs before the last date 09th July 2018. Karur district Court Notification details are provided in the below section for your reference.
Karur District Court Notification – Overview
- Organization Name: Karur District Court
- Post Name: Computer Operator
- No of Vacancies: 07
- Category: Latest Tamil Nadu Employment News 2018
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 25th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 09th July 2018
- Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Karur District Court Jobs – Vacancy Details
Eligibility Details of Karur District Court Recruitment
Here are the eligibility details of the Karur District Court Recruitment,
Educational Qualification of Karur District Court Jobs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications from a recognized university of Indian Union or a Bachelor’s Degree in B.A., / B.Sc., / B.Com., from a recognized university of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
- Technical Qualification – Typewriting Junior Grade in Tamil and Typewriting Junior Grade in English.
Age limit of Karur District Court Recruitment
- For Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 Years
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) – 18 to 32 Years
- For “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM – 18 to 30 Years
Selection Process of Karur District Court Notification
Candidates should undergo the following selection procedure,
- Written Exam
Pay Scale of Karur District Court Jobs 2018
Candidates can get a good pay as follows,
Steps to Apply for Karur District Court Recruitment 2018
- Read the official Karur District Court Notification from the links below.
- Download the application form and fill in the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for further use.
- Send the hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Combined Court Building, Thanthonrimalai, Karur – 639 007” by post so as to reach us by 09.07.2018 5:45 P.M. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
|Starting Date to Apply||25th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||09th July 2018|
|Apply link||Apply Now|
|Official Portal||Click Here|