Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court Madras is looking for the candidates who can fill 68 vacancies. The Madras High Court board has vacancies for Law Clerks. Interested candidates can apply offline before 25th April 2019 to fill 68 Law Clerks Vacancies in Madras High Court Jobs 2019. Aspirants can get complete information about High Court Madras Recruitment like education details, application fee, pay scale and others in this article.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: High Court of Madras
- Post Name: Law Clerks
- Number of Vacancies: 68
- Apply mode: Offline
- Job Location: Chennai
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Starting Date: 28th March 2019
- Last Date: 25th April 2019
- Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court Jobs Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Aspirants must have the following eligibility criteria to fill 68 Research Associate and Research Fellow vacancies in High Court of Madras Recruitment 2019
- Law Clerk: Should have passed in Graduation in Law from any recognized universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as advocate or Attorney of any Indian court can eligible to apply for this post.
Job Seekers who are applying for Madras High Court Jobs 2019 should have the following age limit.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Applicants can have complete information about the application fee from the official notification link which is below.
Job Seekers will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Job Seekers who got selected for Madras High Court Recruitment for various posts will get the below pay.
- Law Clerk: Rs.30,000/- Per Month
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
- Click on the official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Then download the application form and fill all the details in application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach relevant documents.
- Send the filled application form to below-mentioned address before the last date.
- Take print out of the application form for further reference
The Register General,
Madras – 600168
Important Dates for High Court Madras Recruitment Jobs 2019:
|Notification Release Date||28th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply through E-Mail||22nd April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form through Post||25th April 2019|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Download Here|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|