|☞Exam Pattern||☞Previous Paper Download|
RPF Previous Papers: Railway Protection Force has been released lots of vacancies to fill for the post of SI and Constable. Hence, the competition is high for these posts. So, the organization decided to conduct a computer-based exam. There is a need for the RPF Previous Papers. Why because referring RPF SI & Constable Previous Papers help you to get an idea about the questions. Hence, the candidates are advised to refer the Railway Protection Force RPF Model Papers for the post of Sub Inspector and Constables.
RPF Previous Papers 2018 – Exam Overview
- Organization Name: Railway Protection Force
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable
- No of Vacancies: 9739
- Category: Previous Year Question Papers
- Job Location: All Over India
- Starting Date to Apply: 01st June 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2018
- Admit Card Date: Will be Updated Soon
- Exam Date: September/ October 2018 (tentative)
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF SI & Constable Recruitment Details – RPF Model Papers
Railway Protection Force has been released 9739 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector and Constable. Lots of candidates started to apply for the RPF Recruitment. There will be a computer-based test to recruit the eligible candidates. Hence, here we have given the RPF Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Following the RPF SI & Constable Exam Pattern, you can get the direct download links for RPF Sample Papers with Answers Pdf for free.
RPF Selection Process – RPF SI & Constable Sample Papers
The selection procedure followed by the Railway Protection Force for the post of SI and Constables are as follows,
RPF SI & Constable Old Papers – RPF Previous Papers
Candidates who are looking for the Railway Protection Force RPF Previous Papers in the Pdf format can get it here.
|S. No||Exam type||Concept Names||No. of Questions||Total marks||Time period|
|1||Computer Based test||General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
- It is a computer-based test.
- There will be questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- There are 120 questions in total and the total marks will be 120.
- The duration to complete the exam is 90 minutes.
Download RPF Syllabus 2018 Pdf
Direct links for downloading the RPF Si & Constable Sample Papers Pdf
In the above section, you’ve read the detailed RPF Exam Pattern and here are the download links for the Railway Protection Force RPF Previous Papers for SI & Constable. Use the links given below to download RPF Model Papers with Answers Pdf.
Download RPF Previous Papers – Click Here