Railway Recruitment Board has published a notification entitled as RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification. The Board is going to recruit 35,277 eligible Candidates to fill up Junior typist, Trains Clerk, Good Guard & others Posts. Interested Central Govt Job Seekers can apply for RRB NTPC Jobs 2019 from 01st March 2019. The Last date to apply for RRB NTPC Vacancy is 31st March 2019. Also, Applicants can get Eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age limit and others in the below sections of this page. For further information regarding Railway Recruitment Board Salary, Online/ Offline Form, Age limit and others, please visit Railway Recruitment Board Official websites i.e. www.rrbcdg.gov.in
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Junior typist, Trains Clerk, Good Guard & others|
|No. of Vacancies||35,277|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||01-03-2019|
|Application Last Date||31-03-2019|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
RRB NTPC Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
Railway Board NTPC Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Job Seekers who are applying for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification must possess the below-prescribed eligibility Criteria.
Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- Must have a degree in any stream from any recognized university/ board.
Applicants can have detailed information about education qualifications for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment from the official notification link provided below.
Aspirants should have below mentioned age limit to get a job in RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019.
For Undergraduate Posts:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
For Graduate Posts:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 33 Years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected candidates based on their reservation as per Government of India Board.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: Rs.250/-
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Selection Method:
Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in the below tests.
- First Stage Online/ Offline Examination (PT-CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains-CBT)
- Typing Test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
- Commercial Apprentice: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Traffic Apprentice: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- For other posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
Apply method for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Click on the official RRB NTPC Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and other relevant documents.
- Click on submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of RRB NTPC application form for further reference.
|Starting Date of Application||01st March 2019|
|Last Date||31st March 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online/ Offline||Click Here|