TN Forest Recruitment 2019-20: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has released the latest recruitment to fill 564 Forest Watcher Vacancies. The TN Forest Board is looking for the eligible candidates who can fill the available TN Forest Vacancies. Candidates who are interested can apply Online for this TN Forest Jobs from 1st Week of May. The Online application process for TNFUSRC Recruitment will end by the 3rd Week of MAy. One can Apply Online for this TNFUSRC Jobs from the link which is provided below in this article.
TN Forest Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Name of the Post||Forest Watcher|
|Number of Vacancies||564|
|Application Starting Date||1st Week of May|
|Last Date of Application||3rd Week of May|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only)||99|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest Jobs 2019
If you want to fill the 564 vacancies that are released by the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee, then you must possess below eligibility criteria
- Forest Watcher: Should have passed 10th Class or more from any recognized university or board.
- For All Candidates: Minimum Age: 18 Years
- For All Candidates: Maximum Age: 30 Years
Selection Process for TNFUSRC Jobs 2019
Aspirants will be selected forTNFUSRC Recruitment Committee Board 2019-20 based on
- Online Exam
- Certificate Verification
- Physical Standards Verification
- Endurance Test
- For All Candidates: Rs.150/- + applicable Service Charges
- Forest Watcher: Level – 3 Rs.16,600/- to Rs.52,400/-
How to apply for TN Forest Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the TN Forest Official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the details in the notification carefully.
- Then, click on the Online Application Form.
- Fill up all the required information in the Application Form.
- Scan your recent photograph and necessary documents if required.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Important dates & Links of TN Forest Notification 2019
|Application Starting Date||1st Week of May 2019|
|Application Last Date||3rd Week of May|
|Date of Examination||June 4th Week 2019|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|