Tamil Nadu Board has released the TN Police Recruitment 2019 Notification. Candidates can apply for TN Police Jobs 2019 for 8,826 Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman Vacancies. Apply Online for TN Police Notification before 8th April 2019. Aspirants must know that the starting date to fill the Application form for TNUSRB Recruitment is 8th March 2019. Candidates can get all sort of information regarding TN Police Recruitment on this page. For more details visit the official website @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TN Police Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Name of Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman|
|No. of Vacancies||8,826|
|Job Category||TN Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||08-03-2019|
TN Police Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Jail Warder Grade II|
|Constable Grade II|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who want to apply for TN Police Recruitment to fill 8,826 Constable Grade II, Jail Warden Grade II & Fireman Vacancies should have the following educational qualifications.
- Aspirants must have passed 10th class or more from any recognized board with an aggregate of 60% or more.
Job Seekers can know more about the Educational Qualifications for TN Police Jobs from the official notification link which is provided below.
Candidates must have the following age limit to get a job in TN Police Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit for all Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit for SC/ ST Candidates: 29 years
- Maximum Age limit for BC/ BC(M)/ MBC Candidates: 26 years
- For General Candidates Maximum Age: 30 years
Age relaxation will be given to the selected Aspirants depending on their reservation as per the TN Police Board.
Application Fee For TN Police Recruitment 2019:
- Refer the official Notification link provided below.
TN Police Jobs 2019 Selection Method:
Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in the below tests.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
- Rs.18,200/- to Rs.52,900/- per month
Apply method for TN Police Recruitment 2019
- Click on the official TN Police Notification which is given below.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Scan your recent passport size photo and relevant documents.
- Then pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the TN Police application form for further reference.
|Starting Date of Application||08-03-2019|
|Date of Examination||May/ June 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online link||Click Here|