TNAHD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department. TNAHD has published the Tamil Nadu Assistant Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for TN State Government Jobs they must apply for Assistant Jobs 2018 via offline mode. TNAHD Kanyakumari Animal Husbandry Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released.Candidates who are searching for TN Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment they need to apply at the official website i.e. www.kanyakumari.nic.in
TNAHD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2018-19 Details
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD)
Name of the Post: Animal Husbandry Assistants
Number of Vacancies: 48
Last Date: 26-02-2018
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Job Location: Kanyakumari
Official Website: www.kanyakumari.nic.in
TNAHD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for TNAHD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Applicants can get to know more about the application fee of TNAHD Recruitment 2018 from the official advertisement given below.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
- Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of TNAHD Board.
How to Apply for TNAHD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of TNAHD Recruitment Kanyakumari i.e www.kanyakumari.nic.in
- On the main page, Check the desired TNAHD official notification.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Know the eligibility criteria and fill the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter necessary details like name, DOB, age limit, and others.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach relevant documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date.
Veterinary Care Department,
District Collector Complex,
Kanyakumari – 629 001.
மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர்,
மாவட்ட ஆட்சியர் வளாகம்,
கன்னியாகுமரி – 629 001.
- Last date to apply: 26th February 2018