TNAHD Madurai Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department has recently released an advertisement on TNAHD Madurai Recruitment. They are recruiting eligible candidates to fill 47 vacant positions of Animal Husbandry Assistant Posts. Job Seekers who are looking for Jobs in Tamil Nadu Government can utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the official website @ madurai.tn.nic.in and apply through the offline process on or before the last date.
TNAHD Madurai Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD)|
|Name of the Post:||Animal Husbandry Assistants|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
Madurai TNAHD Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||47|
TNAHD Madurai Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who are looking forward to Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department jobs for Animal Husbandry Assistant posts should have the following eligibility criteria
- Applicants must have completed 10th or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/ Board.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on the Government Rule Regulation.
- Applicants can have more information about the application fee of TNAHD Madurai Jobs 2018 from the official Advertisement below
- Candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Madurai will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
Selected Job Seekers will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of TNAHD Board.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant Post: Rs. 15,900 – 50,400/-
How to Apply for TNAHD Madurai Recruitment 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of TNAHD Recruitment Madurai i.e www.madurai.tn.nic.in
- In the main page, Check for the desired TNAHD official notification.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Know the eligibility criteria and fill the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter all the details in the application form like name, DOB, age limit, and others.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Then Pay the relevant application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date.
மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர்,
கால் நடை பராமரிப்புத்துறை,
கால் நடை பன்முக மருத்துவமனை வளாகம்,
டாக்டர் தங்கராஜ் சாலை,
காந்தி நகர் அஞ்சல்,
மதுரை – 625020
Cattle Care Department,
Cantonment Plaza Hospital,
Dr Thangaraj Road,
Gandhi Nagar Mail,
Madurai – 625020
- Last date to apply: 12-03-2018