TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2018: Candidates can start applying Online for TNAHD Namakkal Animal Husbandry Assistant Jobs. The TNAHD Namakkal Notification 2018 has released to fill 48 vacancies. TNAHD Namakkal invites off-line applications for filling 48 Animal Husbandry Assistant post in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department. Candidates can download the official application form www.namakkal.tn.nic.in. Aspirants will get a lot of information like age limit, eligibility criteria, pay scale and other details by scrolling this article further.
TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2018-19 Details
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD)
Name of the Post: Animal Husbandry Assistants
Number of Vacancies: 48
Last Date: 05-03-2018.
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Job Location: Namakkal
Official Website: www.namakkal.tn.nic.in
TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute can apply for TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Applicants can get to know more about the application fee of TNAHD Recruitment 2018 from the official advertisement given below.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
- Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of TNAHD Board.
How to Apply for TNAHD Namakkal Recruitment 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of TNAHD Recruitment Namakkal i.e www.namakkal.tn.nic.in
- On the main page, Check the desired TNAHD official notification.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Know the eligibility criteria and fill the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter necessary details like name, DOB, age limit, and others.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph and attach relevant documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date.
Namakkal – 637 001
மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர்,
நாமக்கல் – 637 001
- Last date to apply: 05th March 2018