TNDIPR Recruitment 2018: Applicants who are looking for Tamil Nadu government jobs can apply for Tamilnadu Information And Public Relations Department Recruitment 2018. The TNDIPR Board has released the notification to fill 06 Junior Photographer Vacancies. Candidates can send the application form offline before 25th May 2018. Aspirants can get more information regarding TNDIPR Jobs 2018 by reading this article further. Job Seekers can apply for Tamilnadu Information And Public Relations Department Board 2018 by visiting @ www.tn.gov.in
|Table of Contents:|
TNDIPR Recruitment 2018 -19 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Information And Public Relations Department|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Name of the Post||Junior Photographer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||09-05-2018|
TNDIPR Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for TNDIPR Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking to work as Junior Photographer in Tamilnadu Information And Public Relations Department must have below eligibility criteria as per TNDIPR Recruitment.
- Must have completed B.Sc Visual Communication from any recognized university or Board.
- Should have a minimum three years of experience in Still Photography/ Photoshop/ Coral Draw.
Aspirants can get more information regarding the age limit for Junior Photographer from the official notification link which is provided below.
Applicants who are applying to fill 6 vacancies in Tamilnadu Information And Public Relations Department 2018 can get details about application fee from the notification link given below.
Aspirants will be selected TNDIPR Recruitment for 06 vacancies based on their performance in
- Short Listing
- Personal Interview
- Junior Photographer: Rs. 20,000 to 63,600/-
How to Apply method for TNDIPR Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link which is provided below in this article.
- Candidates can download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Send the application form to below address before 23rd May
- Take print out of application for future reference.
Information and Public Relations Department,
Namakkal Kavignagar Maligai Secretariat,
Chennai – 600 009,
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|TNDIPR Recruitment Official Notification||Download Here|
|TNDIPR Recruitment Application Form||Click Here|