TNPL Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited releases the job notification every year to recruit various eligible candidates for various posts. In this post, you can get more detailed information about the TNPL Recruitment 2018 Notification. This includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee, and apply steps.
|Post Name||Apply Link||Last Date to Apply|
|General Manager and Other posts||TNPL Jobs||27th June 2018|
|Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee||TNPL Careers||19th January 2018|
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited releases vacancies for the post of Chief General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager (Technical Services), and Assistant Manager (Secretarial). There are 07 vacancies are available to fill. The detailed information of the TNPL Notification is given below.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 -19 Notification Details
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Post Name: Chief General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager (Technical Services), and Assistant Manager (Secretarial)
- No of Vacancies: 07
- Category: TN Government Jobs 2018
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 13th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 27th June 2018
- Official Website: www.tnpl.com
TNPL Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited released 02 vacancies for Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee posts through TNPL Recruitment 2018. Hence, aspirants who would like to work under Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited can apply before the last date as per the TNPL Notification 2018. The board is inviting applications through offline. Hence, make sure to send the TNPL filled the Application form before the last date 19th January 2018. You can get more information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and so on. The training period for the selected candidates is 2 years and two posts are allocated to two different categories such as General Turn and SC.
Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited
- Post Name: Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee
- Number of Vacancies: 02 – General Turn (1), SC (1)
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
- Job Location: Corporate Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date: 05th January 2018
- Last Date: 19th January 2018
- Exam/Interview Date: Update Soon
- Official Site: www.tnpl.com
TNPL Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Trainee||02|
Eligibility Norms of Tamil Nadu TNPL Recruitment 2018
The eligibility norms of TNPL Recruitment 2018 is,
- Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Higher Grade (45 wpm) and English Shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
- Preference will be given to candidates with additional qualifications in Diploma in Computer Applications / Tamil Typewriting.
The Maximum age limit for applying this post is as follows,
- General – 25 Years
- SC – 30 years
- Written Test
A Stipend for the selected candidates are as follows,
- 1st Year: Rs.9,750/- p.m.
- 2nd Year: Rs.11,250/- p.m.
- On successful completion of Training, the Trainees will be absorbed as Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III and placed in the Pay Scale of Rs.7734-91-8189-99-8684-108-9224.
Steps to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Check the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Notification 2018 below.
- Read the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- If you’re eligible, apply for the post before the last date.
- Make sure that you’ve enclosed documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form.
General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, Tamil Nadu.