TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued the TNPSC AAO Notification. As the notification is for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer. There are 576 openings are allotted to this position. Candidates who are interested in working as an Assistant Agricultural Officer can apply before 27th January 2019. Before that, it’s important to get the educational qualification. Apply Online for TNPSC AAO Vacancies from the link which is provided below in this article.
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Agricultural Officer
- No of Vacancies: 576
- Category: TNPSC
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: 28th December 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 27th January 2019
- Exam Date: 7th April 2019
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC AAO Notification – Vacancy Details
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||576|
Eligibility Details of TNPSC AAO Recruitment
Aspirants who would like to work as an Assistant Agricultural Officer should meet the eligibility conditions given in the TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Educational qualification of TNPSC Notification
- Candidates should pass 10+2, with 02 years Diploma in Agriculture from the Recognized university by the government of Tamil Nadu.
Age limit of TNPSC Recruitment
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Selection Process of TNPSC AAO Notification
- Written examination
Application fee of TNPSC AAO Jobs
- One time registration fee – Rs.150/-
- Application fee – Rs.100/-
Pay scale of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment
- Rs.5,400/-to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs.2,800/-
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Click on TNPSC AAO Notification 2019-20 Official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the details in the notification carefully.
- Then, click on the TNPSC AAO Online Application Form.
- Fill up all the required information in the Application Form.
- Upload your recent photograph and necessary documents if required.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply||28th December 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||27th January 2019|
|Last Date for the payment of Application Fee||29th January 2019|
|Written Examination Date||7th April 2019|
|Apply link||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|