TNPSC Group 1 Notification: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board will be releasing the latest TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification for 139 vacancies. Job Seekers who are looking for latest TNPSC Group 1 Jobs can make use of this opportunity. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board through their TNPSC Annual Planner 2019-20 has released this notification. The online application form to fill 139 Group 1 vacancies has already started. Aspirants must know that the last date to apply for TNPSC Group 1 is 31st January 2019.
Applicants who want to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 can look for the 139 Vacancies details for various posts in the below table. In the below table job seekers can check the name of the vacancy, starting date and the last date to fill application for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Group 1 Services
- Vacancies: 139
- Starting Date: 03rd January 2019
- Last Date: 31st January 2019
- Category: TNPSC 2019
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||56|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)||02|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||15|
|District Employment Officer||08|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification must have completed their graduation in any stream with an aggregate of 60% or more from any recognized university/ Board.
Age Limit for TNPSC Group 1 Notification
Job Seekers who are willing to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 should possess the below-prescribed age limit
For All Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: 37 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 32 years
TNPSC Group 1 Notification Application Fee
Aspirants looking forward to filling the 139 vacancies in TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 should pay the following application fee.
- For One Time Registration: Rs. 150/-
- For Preliminary Exam Fee: Rs.100/-
- for Mains Exam Fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019
Applicants who have applied for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment will be selected based on their performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Written Examination
Pay Scale of TNPSC Group 1
Selected candidates will get a huge pay scale as given below as per TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification
- Rs.56100/- to Rs.1,77,500 (Revised Scale)
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2019
Eligible Job Seekers of TNPSC Group 1 Notification must follow these steps to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment.
- First, Go to the official website of TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then in homepage search for desired notification.
- Download the notification that you want to apply.
- Fill the application form with all the details clearly.
- Then pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
The following section describes the TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern for both Prelims and Mains Examination.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective||General Studies||150||300||3 hours|
|2||Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|1||Written Test||Paper I||300||3 hours|
|2||Paper II||300||3 hours|
|3||Paper III||300||3 hours|
|4||Interview & Record||120|
Important Dates to Remember
|Notification Release Date||03rd January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2019|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Download Here|
|Apply link||Click Here|