|☞Overview||☞Vacancy Details||☞Eligibility Details|
|☞Selection Process||☞Apply Steps||☞Notification Download & Apply|
TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases job notification for the post of Librarian. There are 30 openings are available to fill for the post of Librarian and other posts. So, the interested candidates are advised to apply for the TNPSC Librarian Jobs online @ tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants can get complete details of TNPSC Librarian Notification such as education details, age limit, selection process, application fee, and pay scale.
TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Librarian Grade I & Other posts
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Category: TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Apply: Update Soon
- Walk-in Interview: Update Soon
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Librarian Notification – Vacancy Details
|1||Librarian Grade I & Others||30|
Eligibility Details of TNPSC Librarian Grade I Recruitment
Lots of candidates are interested in applying for the post of Librarian and others. It’s important to check the eligibility details to know whether you’re eligible to apply for this post or not. Check out the eligibility criteria of the TNPSC Librarian Grade I Jobs here.
Educational Qualification of TNPSC Librarian Grade I Notification
- Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with minimum 55% marks with knowledge on computerization of Library Passed NET/ SET in Library Science or Ph.D.
- Minimum age limit: 22 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Selection process of TNPSC Librarian Recruitment
- Written Exam
- Oral test
Application fee of TNPSC Librarian Grade I Notification
- One Time Registration fee for five years: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.200/-
- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.6000/- p.m
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Librarian Grade I Jobs
- Download the TNPSC Librarian Grade I Notification from the links available below.
- Read the details given in the notification carefully.
- Later, click the apply online link in the below section.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Submit it before the last date.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Notification||Link will be active soon|
|Application Form||Link will be active soon|
|Official Portal||Click Here|