Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are looking forward to getting settled in this sector can start filling the application form. TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Notification has 113 vacant posts for Motor Vehicle Inspector. Eligible Job Seekers can send the application form before 13-03-2018. Aspirants can check the education qualifications, age limit, pay scale and various other details in this article.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Company||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||113|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade – II||113|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are applying for Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade – II posts in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission must have the eligibility criteria that is given below.
- Aspirants should have passed SSLC or more from any recognised board
- Must have done a 3 years course diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Job Seekers should have below prescribed age limit as per TNPSC Board
- For General/ OBC Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- For Others:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: No Limit
Candidates will get age relaxation as per Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board.
Aspirants should pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- to get selected as Motor Vehicle Inspector in TNPSC Board.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Selected Job Seekers will get a huge pay scale as per the rules in TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018.
- For Motor Vehicle Inspector: Rs 35900 – 1,13,500/-
How to apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates visit the official Website of TNPSC i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in
- In home page click on Notifications
- Then click on the post that you want to apply for
- Download the official Notification and read it carefully
- Then click on Apply Online link for the post you are applying for
- Then Click on Apply
- Login with the details
- Then fill the application form with necessary information like name, education qualifications
- Scan your recent passport size photograph, signature and other relevant documents
- After filling click on submit button and pay the required application fee
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Application: 14-02-2018
- Last Date to fill the Application: 13-02-2018
- Last Date to Submit Documents along with Print Out: 25-03-2018
- Examination Date: 16-06-2018