Union Public Service Commission Board has released the UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification. The notification is to fill 171 vacancies. The UPSC Board is looking for the candidates who can fill the CGS & Geologist & Other Posts. Candidates who are interested to work for upsc.gov.in Jobs can apply online before 16th April 2019. Job Seekers who are willing to fill 171 vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2019 can get information about education details and others in this article.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||171|
|Name of the Post||CGS & Geologist & Others|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||21-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||16-04-2019|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Geologist, Group A||50|
|Chemist. Group A||15|
|Geophysicist, Group A||14|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A||27|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||32|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||33|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Serice Commission Recruitment 2019
Applicants who want to fill 171 vacancies should have the following eligibility criteria as per UPSC Board.
- Indian Economic Service (IES): Applicants must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized board/ university.
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS): Must have passed the bachelors degree in any stream from recognized university or board.
Candidates can know more about UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019 educational details from the official notification link provided below.
Candidates should have the following age limit as per UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Candidates should pay the below application fee to fill 171 vacancies as per UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Others: No Fee.
Aspirants will be selected for UPSC Recruitment 2019 based on their performance in the following method
Job Seekers can refer the official Notification Link which is provided below.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Click on the UPSC Official Notification link which is provided below.
- Read the details in the notification carefully.
- Then, click on the UPSC Online Application Form.
- Fill up all the required information in the Application Form.
- Upload your recent photograph and necessary documents if required.
- Then click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Application: 21-03-2019
- Last Date to Pay the Payment: 16-04-2019
- Date of Examination: June 2019